“When they attack one personally it means they haven’t a single political argument left.” Margaret Thatcher.
many assumed evangelical christians would be appalled and super charged by the circumstances of sarah palin’s daughter. but actually its been evangelicals who are among the last people who’d judge her harshly. it is the left that is about to go crazy with puritan judgments and outraged speeches — they are positively frothing at the mouth; hissing and spitting like creatures from the abyss.
the critics who condemn the legitimacy of small town mayorship – palin had two terms in Wasilla, Alaska, population 9,000 or so. here’s a fact: here are 262 cities in this country with a population of 100,000 or more. but there are close to a hundred thousand small towns with ten thousand people or less.
“You do the math,” the conservative pollster Kellyanne Conway said. “We are a nation of Wasillas, not Chicagos.”
there are so so many rumors out there being called “facts” – not always republican, not vetted, not really wanted by mccain, gonna be dropped by mccain, troopergate, hillbilly, trailer trash, and on and on and on and on….
this can only mean that Sarah Palin represents an apoplectic fear on the left that says to them “smear her, destroy her now or we lose again.” shameful.
blow the roof off the place tonite Sarah!
UPDATE: have you seen the website palinfacts? its great and rivals the jack bauer vs chuck norris ones believe it or not. here are a few samples:
- Sarah Palin isn’t allowed to wield the gavel at the convention because they’re afraid she’ll use it to kill liberals.
- Sarah Palin once won a competitive eating contest by devouring three live caribou.
- Sarah Palin once carved a perfect likeness of the Mona Lisa in a block of ice using only her teeth.
- Sarah Palin will pry your Klondike bar from your cold dead fingers.
- Sarah Palin doesn’t need a gun to hunt. She has been known to throw a bullet through an adult bull elk.
- Sarah Palin had the original idea to drop the “e” from Flickr.
- Sarah Palin is the reason compasses point North.